To celebrate World Octopus Day on 8th October 2019, MullenLowe (the "Promoter", "We") invite You (the "Participant", "You"), for fun, to help us clean up the ocean by playing our fun game (the "Game"). Once You have completed the Game You can share the results on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
By participating in the Game, You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Game on the Promoter’s website or other social media platform form part of these terms and conditions.
The Promoter is MullenLowe Group Limited of C-Space, 37-45 City Road, London EC1Y 1AT and the Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
- The Game is open to anyone.
- The Game will be available to play from Tuesday 8th October 2019 and will remain open indefinitely until the Promoter decides to close it.
The Game is free to play:
- To begin the Game, follow the instructions on the screen and then click the 'Play Game' button.
- Use the on-screen buttons or your arrow keys to drop Sandy the crab into the ocean and the spacebar to break up the plastic with a plastic bomb.
- You can collect extra time and plastic bombs as they float up from the ocean floor to help you progress
- The aim is to achieve as many points as you can
- Once You have received your score, You will have the option to Share your results via Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn by clicking on the button showing the logo for Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Participants will not receive any prize for completing the game.
- We shall only use personal information submitted by you in accordance with all data protection legislation and only for the necessary administration of this quiz. You hereby consent to your personal information being used for this purpose. Other than as set out in these terms and conditions, any details and information provided by you will not be used for any promotional purpose or passed to any third party.
- This Game is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter and we release Facebook and Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this game. Any information provided by You under this game is provided to us and not to Facebook and Twitter. In accepting these terms and conditions you release Facebook and Twitter from liability to the fullest extent possible in law.
- This Game will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. By participating the Participants agree that any and all disputes regarding this competition will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.